Monday, June 2, 2014

June 2. Fulbright work since returning home.

A brief update on progress related to my Fulbright grant;


I'll  be meeting with a team of course developers this week, perhaps providing some input for our(NOVA) initiative to provide distance language and culture content to Russian Public Administration students at PAGS.


I shall meet with the college's(NOVA) Global Studies director where we will move forward with signing a Memorandum of Understanding with Stolypin Volga Region Institute of Administration. This agreement includes a goal of regular faculty exchange between our colleges.


This month, I will be participating in a professional development event at the US State Department relating to future Fulbright scholars.


My summer teaching schedule begins in July.


In other news, I shall likely be attending a baseball game very soon. Washington Nationals.

No comments:

Post a Comment