Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sunday, 1/26.


Spent yesterday mostly inside. Very cold. Lot of work preparing for the conference coming up but played the guitar for a while as well.
I am going to the circus this evening! I have no idea what to expect. A narrative to follow.


 SKyped with my beautiful wife yesterday evening--awesome. Then with my sister Marya, husband Tom, my nephew Ciran in Durango, CO. Technology has really helped with the transition here. Happy Birthday Tom!


Saratov also has a very good professional basketball team that plays very near to my apartment. I will soon investigate that. Couple of Americans on the team! Courtney Fortson being the point guard---anyone know who this is?

1 comment:

  1. Courtney Fortson played at the Univ. of Arkansas. Wasn't drafted by the pros but has played on several different teams.

    ReplyDelete